Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Focus Features: This Year's Studio to Beat

I just found their YouTube page, and I gotta say that I was surprised. They've got three big contenders coming out this year, and it took me until now to realize it. Look at these trailers!

ATONEMENT


LUST, CAUTION


EASTERN PROMISES


Proof that they're the most dependable studio in Hollywood (along with Pixar). Not to mention that all of these have received rave reviews so far, and are in serious Oscar contention (well, maybe not with Eastern Promises, unless they campaign their asses off). Bravo!

(Oh, and we'll be getting some prediction updates soon. Sorry it took so damn long!)

1 comment:

Harry said...

In my opinion, the three films look solid. My most anticipated among them is "Lust, Caution". It looked very artistic and mystical. I really liked this article Brian, I also can't wait for the next predictions.