Thursday, September 27, 2007

London Film Festival

One of the less talked about film festivals of the year is coming up in a little less than a month. I live in the area so I purchased my tickets today (since I read The Times I got advance booking). So, I'm seeing six films and I may try and see some other ones by standing in lines the day of. These are the ones that I am attending-

(in order of viewing)

1. Grace is Gone
2. Rescue Dawn (hasn't come out in UK yet)
3. Bee Movie
4. I'm Not There
5. The Savages
6. Juno

I said earlier I was going to try and wait in line for some and those would be-

1. Steve Buscemi (doing an exclusive interview...not to be confused with his movie "Interview")
2. The Assassination of Jesse James...

Look forward to coverage and reviews for all of these films.

No comments: