Saturday, July 14, 2007

Thoughts

Well, now that my final vacation of the year is over, I have 4 weeks of absolutely nothing. Except, of course, movie watching. A couple of points of business I wanted to cover...

-Saw Harry Potter last night. It was good. Probably not the best of the series (Prisoner of Azkaban is hard to beat), however, did anyone else think Imelda Staunton was magnificent?

-This seems to be a year where the most anticipated films (all the three-quels, that is) turn out to be flops, while underhyped films (Knocked Up, Ratatouille) turn out to be the must-see's of the season. Interesting.

-When seeing Harry Potter, I saw the trailer for Across the Universe. Though I've already seen it several times, this time really sparked something. It looks amazing.

-And, lastly...The Simpsons Movie opens in less than 2 weeks.

No comments: