Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Chinatown v. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

As I've said before, I'm trying to get some classics I haven't seen into my Top 100 of all time list and I need some help. Here's how I'm going to attempt to get help-

I'm going to put up two classics that I want to see and you leave a comment as to which one I should buy and why. You can say neither are worth buying or they are worth renting, but not buying, whatever. Just leave a comment as to which one is better and why I should get it.

So here is my one for today-

Chinatown
or
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not the one that has a horrible sequel, I mean worse than The Godfather Part III horrible. Pick the one that was nominated in every category it was eligible for at the Oscars.

Anonymous said...

So we have one vote for Who's Afraid...anyone else?

David Tolentino said...

definetely chinatown