Friday, June 8, 2007

TOP 20 All-Time

Here's my top 20 films of all-time... I hope you agree with most of them

20. The Shining
19. The Big Lebowski
18. The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari
17. Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb
16. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
15. Forrest Gump
14. Grindhouse
13. The Departed
12. Schindler's List
11. Alien
10. 12 Angry Men
9. Jaws
8. The Silence Of The Lambs
7. Citizen Kane
6. Spartacus
5. The Shawshank Redemption
4. The Godfather
3. Pulp Fiction
2. 2001: A Space Odyssey
1. Casablanca

4 comments:

Brian Erickson said...

Definitive list. Casablanca is a great choice for #1. It's #3 on my list.

Anonymous said...

Great top 10, it gets a little weird for me after that but most of it is good.

Harry said...

It's a nice list. But "The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari" isn't the only film that isn't American.

Anonymous said...

I agree with many of them. Mine would also include:

- Kill Bill Vol. 1
- The Princess Bride
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

Nice blog too. I've bookmarked you.

Gedeon
http://gedmaheux.wordpress.com/