Monday, June 4, 2007

Top 20 so far

Brian asked me to post my top 50. I'll post my top 20.

1. Fargo
2. American Beauty
3. Waiting for Guffman
4. The Shawshank Redemption
5. The Godfather: Part II
6. Rear Window
7. The Silence of the Lambs
8. The Godfather
8. Little Miss Sunshine
10. Adaptation.
11. Pulp Fiction
12. Young Frankenstein
13. A Mighty Wind
14. Kill Bill: Volume I
15. Clue
16. Million Dollar Baby
17. The Wizard of Oz
18. The Bad Seed
19. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
20. The Incredibles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Sunshine should be 9, not 8.

Anonymous said...

or is it a tie? I know you havent' seen Vol. 2 yet, but when you do, you should change "Kill Bill Vol. 1" into simply "Kill Bill." They are more of a single movie than the LotR triolgy is. The second one even has people in the credits from the first that didn't appear in the second.

Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm not the author of the Kill Bill post. I've seen both and I regard both of them as two different films. And it isn't a tie, LMS should be nine. Thanks for your comment.

Harry said...

Do any of you watch films that aren't American?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Harry, I do. Just because they aren't in my Top 20 doesn't mean I don't watch them.