Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Top 5 Movies I'm Dying to See



































Here are the top five movies that are currently in theaters I am absolutely dying to see.

5. The Namesake


I saw the trailer for this during the coming attractions at my second viewing of The Queen. I thought it looked great and the story looked extremely interesting. After Brian's glowing review, I was certain that I needed to see it. It is currently in my town in the downtown area at a theater that I frequent. What's keeping me from going? Probably a lack of money...but I'm really just too lazy to try and get down there.

4. Blades of Glory

I always enjoy a good Will Ferrell movie and I've
been waiting for this since this time last year. My brother wants to see it also so it's only a matter of time until I get down to the theater.

3. 300

Despite negative reviews about the acting and story, the action sequences look too good to pass up. The whole film looks beautiful, so we'll see how this is.

2. Fracture

Anthony Hopkins returns to somewhat of a Lecter-ish role. Ryan Gosling as a DA. These two in a cat and mouse setup sounds absolutely amazing.

1. Grindhouse

I'm a big fan of Quentin Tarantino, so when I first heard about the project, I was somewhat interested. After the first trailer, it looked good. After the second, it looked amazing. Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez are at the top of their game and getting great reviews for it. I watched some of the fake movie "trailers" for the "trailers" in between "Planet Terror" and "Death Proof". The best ones are "Machete", "Werewolf Women of the SS", and "Thanksgiving". This looks hilarious, awesome, and most of all: badass.

1 comment:

Michael said...

i am going to see Grindhouse this Friday! I CANNOT WAIT!!