Monday, November 19, 2007

Enchanted: A Clip


"Enchanted", Disney's new self-satire starring Amy Adams, is released in the United States on Wednesday. For those of you who simply cannot wait anymore to see the film, here is a great clip from, in my opinion, the best song in the movie. I saw the movie at London Film Festival, check out my review for more info, and I absolutely loved it. It was a lot of fun. This clip is my favorite part of the movie. If anyone wants the whole film to be a bit of surprise then I would recommend just waiting it out and seeing it because I think this musical number epitomizes how fun this movie is and is more fun seeing it for the first time on the big screen. Keep in mind, this is coming from a guy whose favorite movies include "Fargo", "Pulp Fiction", and "The Shawshank Redemption". This is not normally the kind of movie I go for and I loved this.

No comments: