Sunday, December 2, 2007

"The Godfather", "Annie Hall", "The Deer Hunter", "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", "Million Dollar Baby"...this?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I have found an early contender for Best Picture 2008. I guess you could call it a "sequel"...and I'm betting that this will be one of the greats to go up with "The Godfather: Part II" and "The Color of Money". Not only do the visuals we've been given so far look outstanding, but the actors (all unknowns, could be a good thing) look just like they should. As to why I'm just finding out about this, well, I have no idea. ATTENTION OSCAR PROGNOSTICATORS...this looks to be the best (and funniest) movie of 2008. Well, folks, here it is.

Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Supporting Actor, no?

Edit 12/4: Trailer Town: Population...Bonnie & Clyde v Dracula

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but would it compete in Adapted or Original Screenplay?

Anonymous said...

I have no idea. It would probably win both.

Febrifuge said...

Guarded Optimism... go.