Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My NBR (Top 10) Predix

Similar to Daniel's, but some differences. And I'll just say this now; I'm being stupid with one of my predix for the top 10. The NBR always loves throwing some curveballs, so I'm predicting (get this) The Bourne Ultimatum. Now don't tell me that I'm biased--I didn't even see the movie--but I just have this strange feeling that it'll make it, and I'd hate to let it happen without me announcing it. So here we go:

TOP 10 (No Order)
Juno
No Country for Old Men
Michael Clayton
The Savages
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
There Will be Blood
Once
Ratatouille
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
The Bourne Ultimatum

ALTERNATIVES: Atonement (don't ask why I'm not predicting it...something in the back of my mind), American Gangster, Sweeney Todd, Into the Wild, Enchanted, Away From Her, La vie en Rose

with No Country taking BP.

No comments: