Saturday, October 27, 2007

A New Sweeney Todd Trailer

The new "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" trailer can be seen here.

I can't find an official link and although the beginning looks like a trailer that has just been put together by a fan, I'm pretty sure this is a real trailer. Let me know what you think. If it isn't official then someone did an amazing job.

I think it looks a lot more intense than the first trailer (which is a VERY good thing). Depp certainly looked better. Thoughts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a trailer that got leaked ahead of time. There's a similar one that premiered on the Scream Awards. Link is: here. I think it's a much better trailer than the first, particularly production wise. I was disappointed that there was no music, but they may release a 3rd trailer with music shortly (at least I hope they will, given that the movie is supposed to be almost all singing).

From this trailer it looks like it will be a great horror film though. Very stylized, nice visuals, and Depp does look better. I think the other trailer was random clips haphazardly put together (or at least that's what it seemed like).

Anonymous said...

Btw, I think the trailer that premiered on the awards is the actual 2nd trailer. The other one was a leak and is missing a couple of scenes that are in the premiered one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up on that trailer. I've been on vacation away from internet so I didn't really know what was going on with that particular trailer.

Anonymous said...

No problem. :)