Friday, October 12, 2007

London Film Festival: First Update




As I said before, I'm going to be attending the London Film Festival and I'll be seeing Grace is Gone, Rescue Dawn, I'm Not There, The Savages, Juno, Bee Movie, and (as of about an hour ago) Eastern Promises (the Opening Night gala). Although Rescue Dawn and Eastern Promises have already been released in the United States, I'll still be sure to give the best review possible for those two. The festival officially starts this Wednesday with, as I said earlier, Eastern Promises. After that, my next film that I have tickets for is on the 27th of October so there will be a large gap in between Eastern Promises and my next film, Grace is Gone. I may get to go to The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford or an exclusive session with Steve Buscemi on the 19th so, if I do, there will be coverage on those as well.

I'm extremely excited to represent Oscar Obsession at the LFF and I hope you are all looking forward to coverage of this great event.

No comments: