Monday, January 14, 2008

PGA Nominees

As for my GG thoughts, I'll post them either today or tomorrow. I have a *lot* to say about that sorry excuse for a winner announcement, so I want to be good and ready to deliver my thoughts.

Now, the nominees are:

The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Juno
Michael Clayton
No Country for Old Men
There Will Be Blood

Looks like that's going to be the lineup. Yay for Juno!! I'm seeing There Will Be Blood sometime this weekend (it opens in my town on Friday...can't wait!!!!!). And I'm really disappointed that I missed Diving Bell and the Butterfly, so hopefully that will come back into town before I give out my awards. After that, this will be the first year...ever, I believe, where I've seen all of the nominees.

This really hurts Into the Wild. One will have to go for it to get in, and my guess is that it will be The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, and if not that, then Juno. I really don't see it being snubbed.

No comments: